We live in CA with a complete DIVA, her little brother who treats the house like the gladiator arena, one tiny Ladybug, and Mushoo P. King
Have my fingers crossed for you!!!
Any news? Any news??I HATE the 2ww! I'm crossing Logan's fingers too, we are really wishing for you guys!
uhhh monday! so horrible making us crazy women wait! I'm thinking I might hpt friday
Monday??!! Agghhh! How horrible having to wait the whole weekend... then again the following 40 weeks test your patience too!Ok okay, I will come back looking Monday, I will email ya!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Have my fingers crossed for you!!!
Any news? Any news??
I HATE the 2ww! I'm crossing Logan's fingers too, we are really wishing for you guys!
uhhh monday!
so horrible making us crazy women wait!
I'm thinking I might hpt friday
Monday??!! Agghhh! How horrible having to wait the whole weekend... then again the following 40 weeks test your patience too!
Ok okay, I will come back looking Monday, I will email ya!
Post a Comment