T was napping so he told R to play in her room while he showered. Usually this goes as planned. Everything seemed fine when he got out. Later he went to dad's night so I made easy cheese quesadillas and grapes and corn for dinner since our personal chef was gone. About 15 minutes into dinner I find 8 (yes 8!)go gurt edges cut off on my floor under a kitchen towel and in the drawer by my kitchenaid kitchen shears. (for some reason the picture is missing 1)

My first thought is who the hell would make such a mess?! I check the fridge to make sure indeed that many go-gurts are missing. My next concern is that my 5 year old used these monster scissors since I know my husband would never dole out 8 things of such sugary junk to one child.

This is the conversation that follows....
Me: R did you get yourself go-gurt today?
R: yes
Me: How many?
R: only just one for breakfast
Me: only 1? (give the mom look)
R: well actually alot
Me: try 8......
I then explain that even if yogurt is good and healthy one person can not eat 8 of them. It's not healthy to eat too much of anything etc etc
I bathe and tuck the kids in and commence to being a slug on our couch till bed time. About 9pm a door opens with the declaration, and my worst fear, "Mommy I puked!" I put her in the shower and called Ry home cause lets face it people as great of a mom as I'd like to think I am I don't do puke!
About 4 more times to get all the food out of her belly, and she slept the rest of the night. Bounced off the walls the entire next day. All I could think was GREAT now I have even more wash to do! R did say she is "never going to do that again!" ......... I seem to remember someone who just 2 yrs ago did the same thing with M&Ms

No comments:
Post a Comment