We live in CA with a complete DIVA, her little brother who treats the house like the gladiator arena, one tiny Ladybug, and Mushoo P. King
Not everyone can rock the strawberry leggings, but I think she pulled it off!
LOL ooh my word soo cute tho AHA
thanks lol theyre jammie pants think a 7 would have been better but it says they should fit snug? I think (HOPE) she has the good sense not to wear that out by now ;)
Polka dots and fruit! WHAT UP!??!!?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Not everyone can rock the strawberry leggings, but I think she pulled it off!
LOL ooh my word soo cute tho AHA
thanks lol theyre jammie pants think a 7 would have been better but it says they should fit snug? I think (HOPE) she has the good sense not to wear that out by now ;)
Polka dots and fruit! WHAT UP!??!!?
Post a Comment