Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Monkey Boy
Well he finally just went for it and climbed out of the crib! (he's done it before when I left blankets by it on the floor) I think he was afraid of the height until now. About 30mins into nap time his lil heiny came running out into the living room and I put him back and he got right out etc every 60 seconds at most the entire 2 hours left of nap time. So I bought a crib tent II only to find someone had returned a used one with holes etc. AND it doesn't fit my crib!!!!! We just got through building a walmart cheap special and putting the crib tent on. I'm so upset I love my crib! I love trevor more though and him with out nap was no fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Now it's a real zoo!
Post a Comment