Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Scrub A Dub Dub

You know you're a mommy when.... pops into my mind each time I manage bath time alone! I tend to think Trev would be pretty hurt I'm in the bath with out him. I look up and see this....
I often think hmmm bath colors... fun! Then reason sets in and no way in hell would I bathe in a tub full of colored dye tablets that had dissolved. A few moments later an epiphany if you will... WHY on earth do I let my two children play and slash in tub full of it?!! The youngest tends to think the bath is one giant teacup made for him to drink. That can't be safe can it? The label claims it's non toxic but keep away from tile grout, wood, vinyl, and other non laundurable surfaces. This causes me to questions it's non toxic claim. If it will ruin my hardwood floors it can't be good for my children to ingest now can it?! Thank you crayola for your colorful fun but I think my children will pass!

No comments: